You may be required to provide personally identifiable information at different points on the website. By accepting the policy at the time of registration or sign in, you approve and consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as mentioned in the Policy.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, write to us at [email protected] The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by Kridovia or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by https://kridovia.com/
What information do we collect?
You can register as a user on the website to browse the huge range of home and kitchen appliances. We collect and process the following personal details as part of the registration process:
First and last name
We process your data in this context with your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time. We store registered users' data until the user deletes their account. Users with the relevant authorisation can delete their account at any time through their user account settings. The user account also allows users to change or delete specific information provided at the time of registration at any time.
It goes without saying that we will provide you with information about the data we hold about you on request. We will also be happy to correct inaccurate information or delete information we hold about you on request, provided that said deletion is not prohibited under the terms of our legal obligations to retain certain information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To call you at the given number or write email to you to correspond for the services you are interested in
- Share the details with our seller partners to contact & correspond with you
- Track your searches and other activities, your transactional information, internet connection information and IP address.
- To personalize your experience : Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and also for Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non-commercial features on the website.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. And also to send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- To process transactions : Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To improve our website: Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
- To send you information: Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal details when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to and keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes, Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We don’t disclose any information to outside parties.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non‐personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
You shall be responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password or complaint us at [email protected] .
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. We work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.